It’s hard to believe, I know. But LUCK is really in our own hands! All of it: the shiny life, the full-of-money life, the “lucky things happen to me all the time” life. [Image by Here and now, unfortunately, ends my journey on Pixabay from Pixabay ]
Oxford Languages, the Google English dictionary, gives three defiitions of luck. Take your pick.
- success or failure apparently brought by chance rather than through one’s own actions: “it was just luck that the first kick went in.”
- chance considered as a force that causes good or bad things to happen: “luck was with me.”
- something regarded as bringing about or portending good or bad things: “I don’t like Friday—it’s bad luck.”
I invite you to take a few minutes to think back over your life for incidents when you experienced good or bad luck. Other kids got sick and you didn’t? Your team was insanely close to the championship and lost by one point in the last minute? The love of your life chose YOU against all odds? You lost that supposedly sure bet you were counting on?
If we go by the dictionary we attribute all those things to chance, right? We stand in awe of chance, a force so powerful that it can shake our lives back and forth, up and down. What could possibly have enough power to take us to the heights of happiness and joy…or down to the depths of despair and woe?
It’s awful not even know for sure what it is–and awful not to be able to control it. No wonder the ancients tried to get a handle on “it” by personalizing “it” as various gods playing with us…or framing “it” as punishment for sin, or as karma, or even as some unknown scientific law.
Why do some have only good luck?
About a year ago I finally learned a secret that some people knew 4000 years ago! The secret? There is no such thing as luck. Really. Luck is in our own hands because it’s determined by our own thoughts and focus. You know that must be true, right? We’ve all known people like this who never seem to have bad luck in any way!
21. The operation of this thought process is seen in those fortunate natures that possess everything that others must acquire by toil, who never have a struggle with conscience because they always act correctly, and can never conduct themselve otherwise than with tact, learn everything easily, complete everything they begin with a happy knack, live in eternal harmony with themselves, without ever reflecting much what they do, or ever experiencing difficulty or toil.
22. The fruit of this thought is, as it were, a gift of the the gods, but a gift which few as yet realize, appreciate or understand. The recognition of the marvelous power which is possessed by the mind under proper conditions and the fact that this power can be utilized, directed, and made available for the solution of every human problem is of transcentental importance.Charles Haanel , THE MASTER KEY, Part 11
Luck is really mind-mastery!
For over a year now I’ve been studying with others around the world with gifted Guides in the Master Key Experience. We read documents like this that have been passed forward through time, sit in slence with them, talk about them, and learn to apply the secrets in them. I have first-hand experience EVERY WEEK of how applying these mind-mastery “secrets” are bringing about amazing blessings–what many on the outside would call luck–for myself and those who are activating the secret in their lives.
29. By far the greatest discovery of all the centureis is the power of thought. The importance of this discovery has been a little slow in reaching hte general consciousness, but it has arrived, and already in every field of research the importance of this greatest of all great discoveries is being demonstrated.
30. You ask in what does the creative power of thought consist? It consists in creating ideas, and these in turn objectify themselves by appropriating, inventing, observing, discerning, discovering, analyzing, ruling, governing, combining, and applying matter and force. It can do this because it is an intelligent creative power.
31. Thought reaches its loftiest activity when plunged into its own mysterious depth; when it breaks through the narrow compass of self and passes from truth to truth to the region of eternal light, where all which is, was or ever will be, melt into one grand harmony.Charles Haanel, THE MASTER KEY, Part 11
As I wrote last year when I was studying Week 11, the key to mind-mastery is everywhere, hiding in plain sight. You’ve even been hearing it in the Bible for years in one famous quote–and I give you all the translations of the Bible I could find to make it really really clear.
Get the Key Free. Breakthrough, Too!
Through the Master Key Experience–after decades of searching–I’m finally able to learn as well as apply tools for mind-mastery, I’m using all seven ways we humans learn to anchor the skill deep in me daily, something I know I could not have done on my own. Finally I’m able to create breakthroughs I’ve longed for.
So I understand if up till now you’ve not had something like this and have been missing out. I skimmed life, too. If you’re ready to stop skimming and to start doing the deep work that creates breakthroughs in mind-mastery, I can help. I’ve been given the privilege of offering a very special free tool to help you start training your brain to think the right way. The MKE course and its scholarships happen only once a year, starting the last Sunday of September. But you can get started today by clicking here while you wait: 7 DAY MENTAL DIET. (1) Put your name on the waiting list for the next MASTER KEY EXPERIENCE course. (2) When you’ve clicked to do that, the 7 DAY MENTAL DIET comes up. Download, print, read, and try it! Once you sign up, I’ll keep in touch by email, even sharing tips of what helped me to do the Diet. Sound good? You can opt out at any time. But why not check it out now? Or you can sign up ONLY for the Diet here on my blog. Look for it at the top right of my posts.
You know what they say–if not now, when? If not you, who? No one can get the key to YOUR breakthroughs but YOU. No one can get through what’s locking that door but YOU–it’s a YOU-shaped key. No one can make it work except YOU. I wish you mind-mastery in your future because it IS the luck you might be desperate to take into your own hands. And I wish you all the best!