Have you ever wondered why YOU are uniquely YOU? It doesn’t have to do with name–in my case there is another Shirley Ann Koritnik on the planet but we are very different from each other. Even identical twins who share so much genetically are each unique personalities–even when they grow up in the same home, go to the same school, etc. And how could it be true that every single snowflake is unique. Why is that? How is that?
It’s all about VIBRATION!
I got some very unique insights to answer those questions this week while reading the last of the “lost Lessons” of Charles Haanel. For one thing, I’m totally awed and humbled as I learned that I am the only expression of a unique vibration of our Creator! So are you! There never has been nor will there ever be another me or another you. How awesome is that?
For another thing, realizing that I am unique makes me want to be the best me I can be–I’m seeing it as an awesome responsibility to do my part in making it a harmonious universe. I so want to remove all blocks to being my highest and best for my own good but also for the good of all creation.
That’s why there is amazing food for thought in Paragraph 61 below. Before you read it yourself, here’s what it says in my own words. A Law of Vibration is behind everything that has form–behind every good or not good thought, behind the sparkle, the shape, the color, the fragrance, the look of EVERYTHING. And we can learn to operate this Law to attract to ourselves the people, the experiences, the circumstances, the conditions, and the environment we want to harmonize with. How? Through vibrant thought we connect our own vibrant vibration to the vibration of objects and purposes we desire. Mic drop, right?
51. The universe is an effect of a system of vibration. The cosmos is organized by the action of energy vibrating in accordance with certain rates that express themselves in form. The universe could, therefore, in no case be anywise different than it is unless the vibratory influence that organized it had been different, the universe being the expression in form of those vibratory influences that have organized it out of the cosmic energy or ether.
52. Sir William Crooks took some very fine sand and scattered it over the head of a drum. [Note: This experiment shows the same thing; https://youtu.be/wvJAgrUBF4w] Then by taking a tuning fork and sounding different notes just above the drum head so that the vibration set in motion by this particular key would vibrate upon the drum head, the sand was seen to shift and
assume a definite geometrical figure corresponding to the particular note that was sounded.
53. When another note was sounded, the sand shifted and assumed another figure, demonstrating that the notes of a musical scale will produce a corresponding form in any substance sufficiently plastic to assume form under their direction.
54. This proves that vibration is the origin of form with each particular vibration giving rise to a corresponding form.
55. Vibration, then, is at the foundation of physics! Form, as well as light, heat, color and sound are inseparably connected with vibratory activities. Each vibration expresses itself in a form corresponding to that particular rate of vibration.
56. Form, then, is the organized result of energy at certain rates of vibration. Vibrations express themselves in corresponding geometrical figures and in this way build up crystals that are the expression of vibration, with a number of these crystals collectively forming a body of the particular elements that is the outgrowth of that particular vibration.
57. Study the beautiful forms of snowflakes falling on cold winter days. You will find that one day the forms are quite different from those of the day before or the day after, although the conditions may differ but in the very smallest degree.
58. Nevertheless, this minute difference has sufficed to evolve these very different forms, each of which is the exact expression of a special complex relation between moisture, motion, pressure, temperature, rarity, electrical tension and chemical composition of the air that prevailed during their formation.
59. When a thread is introduced into a bowl of saline solution and then lifted out of it, there will gather over the entire length of the submerged string a mass of mathematically perfect crystals of salt.
60. It has been observed by the students of nature that the crystals are never exactly alike. Not only is this true of the different chemical elements, but we know that each individual crystal is a little different. Now, knowing that this crystallization is due to vibration and all differences in the form of the crystals are, therefore, due to differences in the rates of vibration, we can recognize the fact that the individuality of any object is due to the corresponding individuality in the vibration that gave expression to it.
61. It is the law of vibration that brings to maturity the fruit of every thought, whether wholesome or unwholesome, desirable or undesirable. It is this law that causes the things that we see to take form. It is this law that gives sparkle to the diamond, luster to the amethyst, color to the grape, fragrance to the rose, and beauty to the lily, and it is through the operation of this law that each of us is attracting to ourselves the associates, experiences, circumstances, conditions and environment by which we are related to the objects and purposes that we seek.Paragraphs 51-61 in Lesson 28 of the Master Key by Charles Haanel
And lets not kid ourselves. Lots can get in the way of our being at our highest and best every day. There’s so much interference as Laura Hittesdorf so beautifully points out. And we aren’t used to spending time creating the vibrating thoughts we need either! Earlier I wrote about our need to use a lot of imagination to really think about and bring about our Definite Major Purpose.
I’m so grateful for the Master Key Experience that has been developed over many decades by Mark and Davene Januszewski. Day by day for six months they and our Guides help us apply the wisdom of 4000 years. After we learn about the WHY of the various mind mastery techniques, we do daily exercises to activate them in our own minds, building habits that help us apply new information we get from being observers of life around us. By focusing on our Definite Major Purpose through our Personal Pivotal Needs and the insights we gain by studying the ColorCode and the Heroes Journey we give ourselves every possibility of vibrating at our highest and best. Along with that, in various ways we share our insights and learn from the insights of others who are striving for their highest and best and finding unique ways to apply the lessons in a MasterMind Alliance of 4000 of us around the planet.
I invite you to check out the Master Key Experience to see how it might help you as well. I am thrilled to have found a way to vibrate at my highest and best!!! Go to the upper right hand corner and sign up to start the same way I started–with a Mindshift that you will experience with a 7-DAY MENTAL DIET. I’ll keep with you, sharing other insights with you when you’re on my email list. Or go here and get on the waiting list for the scholarship program when it opens up on September 9. Thank you!
Shirley, your blog gave me so much insights and ideas. Thank you for sharing your thoughts about this 4000 year old truth. I am definitely a huge fan of the Law of Vibration. Thanks for the insight that it is behind everything that has form.
I can just feel the vibrations in me after reading your blog and watching the video! Fantastic, Shirley!
Good things that make you go hmmmmmmmm! Good vibrations to you Shirley for sharing this!
#MasterKeyExperience #nothinglikeit #charleshaanel
Yes, Michael, I think knowing the underpinnings makes it all the more ah-mazing and keeps us keeping on! Good vibes back atcha!
I am in awe at learning this, Nicole. What a privilege to know the only you in the universe past and present, too! Good vibes to you…
Thanks for commenting, Elena. Aren’t we privileged to know things like this and to be on a mission to help milions know it, too? Good vibes to you!
WOW 💮 I was so impressed with the video showing the varying degrees of vibration and all the different images ✅ gets you to truly realize how everything is energy, just different frequencies of vibration 📳
Thanks, Brenda. I was delightedto find it. The Creator is ah-mazing!!!
Wow, I am awed by this! … I will definitely come back and read it over a few times to take it all in. I love the idea that the vibration leads to our uniqueness, and that gives me inspiration to fully express myself. If we are each individuations of Universal Mind (what I like to call Unique Facets of God), then we need to filly put ourselves out there to be seen! We each express a unique part of the Universal Mind or Source. I’m also thinking about the video you shared and “the higher the vibration, the more complex the form.” This actually answers a couple of questions for me about things that have shown up in my life at certain times… Hmmmm… more thought… Thank you for these wonderful insights and giving me more things to wonder about and be curious about! Awesome work, Shirley, thank you! And thank you so much for the link! 🙂
Loved watching the vibration video Shirley and reading your insights about our good ( God) vibrations -making us the unique beings that we are.
Love your good (God) vibrations feedback, Breege! What a gift of uniqueness, right?
Ann M Barry
I had not seen this before, yet felt a universal truth as I watched it. Vibrations, energy projected outward, the connectedness of everyone whether we know it or not. Thanks for the insights, Shirley.
Shirley, you are such a powerful, positive example for others. Thank you. From your blog rover friend John.
What a delight to get your comment, Ann! Thanks so much for YOUR insights, too.
John, thanks as always for your input and support. I appreciate you!
Brad Van Lanen
Very powerful reminder that each of us is unique. And that it’s the result of something as simple as vibrations is super cool. Thanks for sharing!
Shirley, thank you.
Shirley, thank you.